Inspiring, Educational, Interactive
Bring inspiration to your campus, conference, or company with a speaker from Dynamic Sustainability. Our engaging lectures and workshops can be tailored to your specific sustainability goals. We guarantee an enthusiastic response!
Dynamic Sustainability co-founder Froggi VanRiper is an engaging speaker, capable of inspiring and entertaining audiences of all ages. She has presented in a wide variety of settings, including campus auditoriums, classrooms, community programs, webinars, and conferences. We are always happy to create a special presentation unique to your needs. Contact us to discuss options for engaging a speaker from Dynamic Sustainability.
The following are formatted presentations available for immediate responses.
- Bringing Sustainability to the Workplace… Wherever You Work! ( 1 hour, not including Q&A time. Recommended audience: college students)
- Sustainable Living, Step by Step (1 hour, not including Q&A time. Two versions: specify audience of mostly youth and students, or audience of mostly employed or retired adults)
- Toilet Talk: the dark realities and hopeful future of human waste (1 hour, not including Q&A time. Recommended audience: all ages)
- Words Matter: How the semantics of sustainability-speak affect success (1 hour, not including Q&A time. Recommended audience: sustainability practitioners and students)
- Workplace Sustainability on a Shoestring (1 hour, not including Q&A time. Recommended audience: college age and above)